What is the Concept?
The following modes of presentations will be used for LF-TEEC 2018
Online Conference Presentation
Participants need to attend to the Conference through Special Online Conference Program in-person (between 2pm - 8pm UK time).
Certificates of attendance and participation will be made available on the last day of the conference.
The PowerPoint presentation concept
1. The format for the PowerPoint presentation is provided in the rules at the conference website. The official language of the conference is English.
2. Virtual Posters and PowerPoint presentations involve an electronic submission of these documents in a standard format. After the documents are accepted, participants can access them via the conference website.
3. All participants need to present their papers during the conference dates.
4. This conference will provide an opportunity for academics to virtually share research findings in an international environment and publish full text papers via the European Journal of Social and Behvioural Sciences (EJSBS) and the European Proceedings of Social and Behhavioural Sciences (EpSBS), a publication registered with the International Centre for the Registration of Serial publications in Paris. Both these journals are peer-reviewed.
5. Participants may submit academic research papers to Future Academy for a peer review. Once accepted and registered, papers will be made available on the LF-TEEC website.